□ Outline of Technology
- It is directed to a satellite power supply system capable of cutting off the power supply using the uninterruptible power supply device even when the remote controller is out of order in the emergency
■ Problems with conventional technology
• When a remote controller inside the LSTS is out of order, it is impossible to cut off the power supply of the power supply device.
- When an emergency occurs during the launch process, it is necessary to cut off the satellite power supply or to abort the battery charging process.
- When the power is still supplied to the satellite and the satellite battery in the emergency, it can cause a serious damage.
► If the remote controller is broken down, a machine with power supply working at far area could not be switch off and still would be working on.
- Principal Researcher Kwon, Jae-Wook
□ Status of right
- US : 9537349
- Power supply system having an emergency power supply cutoff function
□ TLO of the KARI
- Person-in-charge : Senior Administrator of R&D Performance Diffusion Division Moon-Hee, Cho(email@example.com)