□ Outline of Technology
- Technology related to apparatus for playing 3-dimensional video of aircraft using aircraft information transmitted via communication link in flight tests of unmanned aerial vehicle.
■ Problems of conventional art
• A conventional video playing apparatus is being widely used for post-processing of flight data or in simulation systems, and simulation environment includes a ground control system, a flight control computer, a computer to simulate a mounted system, a motion modeling computer, a 3D video computer and a screen.
• While these conventional video playing apparatuses transmit an orientation and position of the aircraft, and actuator information to the 3D video computer to display configuration and position information of aircraft, the data used for displaying is limited to simulation data, and is mainly used during pilot training in virtual environment, and thus a range of the use is limited.
- Chief Researcher Kim, Jong-Uk
□ Status of right
- US : 9547992
- Apparatus and method for playing video based on real-time data
□ TLO of the KARI
- Person-in-charge : Senior Administrator of R&D Performance Diffusion Division Moon-Hee, Cho(firstname.lastname@example.org)