□ Outline of Technology
- A technique for controlling a flow rate control valve by setting each limit value depending on stages according to angular speed components of a drive voltage that is applied during angular speed control over the DC motor and using a reference value of controlling target.
- The DC motor is rotated at an intended angular speed so that a control valve to which the DC motor is mounted is controlled, thereby enabling precise control of a flow rate.
- Senior Researcher Jung-yeop Lee
□ Status of right
- US : 9395703
- Multistage control method of flow control valve using DC motor
□ TLO of the KARI
- Person-in-charge : Senior Administrator of R&D Performance Diffusion Division Moon-Hee, Cho(email@example.com)